Success on the Spectrum Autism Therapy Franchise
The Unrivaled Potential Of The Autism Treatment Industry
Why Own a Success on the Spectrum (SOS) Franchise?
The SOS Franchising team talk about how rewarding it is to help children with Autism.
We are looking for passionate and visionary business owners who want to:
- actively participate in their business’s daily operation.
- help children with developmental disabilities reach new milestones.
- Take root in a $1.8 billion industry.
- Create incredible opportunities and events within your community.
- Feel confident with a dedicated support network behind you.
The Autism Industry is Thriving
As per Fortune Business Insights, The Global Autism Spectrum Disorder Therapeutics Market was valued at US $3,293.0 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to reach US $4,612.1 Mn by 2026.
Rapidly growing incidences of autism spectrum disorder globally and the growing number of unmet needs in the treatment of autism spectrum disorder are the major key factors likely to drive the markets industry in forthcoming years.
In terms of treatment type, the communication & behavioral therapy segment (ABA, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and others) is the dominating segment of the market share and is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period.
With one of the lowest franchise fees in the industry, it?s easier than ever to invest in a SOS clinic of your own and watch it GROW.
Multiple revenue streams to help maintain steady enrollment, whether in-center, at-home or at-school.
- Get paid by both in-network and out-of-network insurance carriers
- Cash (from affluent clientele)
- Scholarships and grants (from eligible families)
- School contracts (from federal funds)
Total Investment: $200,000 to $350,000
Minimum Liquid Capital: $50,000
(Refer to our FDD Item 7 for specifics on startup costs.)
You choose where your business will be located
We have many territories available!
Where do you want to open your own SOS center?
Go into business for yourself, not by yourself
SOS Franchising provides training and support to our franchisees.
SOS Franchising will provide you with all the tools you need to run a successful business.?
- FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT TEAM- will help you sign the contract, start an LLC, select a territory, develop the layout of the building, furnish your center, and acquire licensing.
- TRAINING TEAM- will help you hire staff, provide a 2 week in person training at our corporate office in Houston TX, be present for your grand opening, and provide ongoing assistance throughout your contract
- MARKETING TEAM- will show you to make to most of our branding, train you in the most effective client acquisition strategies, provide national marketing campaigns, and form national partnerships with several universities.
We stand by our franchise owners. When you join the Success on the Spectrum franchise family, you become part of a support network that is designed to help you reach your professional goals.
Meet Our Founder, Nichole Daher
Nichole is an autism Mom with a mission to help children on the spectrum grow into independent adults. Her business model combins of the most effective methods of ABA science with a fun, safe environment to encourage the most progress possible!
After the original two centers boasted success and profit, Nichole founded SOS Franchising in order to share her mission with other passionate business owners.
Nichole is passtionate about helping children with autism and growing SOS into a succesfile national franchise organization.
Steps to Ownership
Ready to open an SOS franchise in your community?
Then enjoy the whirlwind that comes with site selection, initial and ongoing training, and the Grand Opening of your Success on the Spectrum franchise!
We are excited to have you join us at SOS, as we rapidly expand our brand across the nation.