Success on the Spectrum
Autism Treatment Franchise
Open your own ABA therapy business
Ready To Own Your Own Business?
You don’t need any experience in the Autism Treatment field, because SOS Franchising will teach you everything you need to know to run a successful business!
Purchasing a franchise gives you the benefit of a proven product while still being your own boss. You will assume the reputation of an established brand that customers can trust. You will gain a complete Operation Manual and get plenty of training and ongoing support.
We are looking for passionate and visionary business owners who want to:
- Actively participate in their business’s daily operation.
- Help children with developmental disabilities reach new milestones.
- Help advance your employee’s careers.
- Offer community outreach events within your local area.
- Feel confident with a dedicated support network behind you.
Why Own a Success on the Spectrum Franchise?
The SOS Franchising team talks about how rewarding it is to help children with Autism.
SOS offers several developmental therapies:
- ABA improves social skills by encouraging positive behaviors and discourages negative behaviors.
- Speech therapy helps to improve the person’s communication skills. We teach verbal communication skills, gestures or how to use picture boards.
- Occupational therapy teaches skills that help the person live as independently as possible, such as dressing, eating, bathing, and relating to people.
- Social Skills Group Class offers friendship lessons and practice
We believe that quality is the key to a child’s success. As the top ABA franchise in the country, we have created a manual of best practice guidelines for our centers.
Success On The Spectrum is establishing a standard of excellence that is unmatched in the industry.
We are proud to hold the rare BHCOE Accreditation, which proves that we have a commitment to continuous improvement. We have been distinguished as a provider that cares about quality, parent satisfaction, and staff satisfaction.
The Autism Industry is Thriving
As per Fortune Business Insights, The Global Autism Spectrum Disorder Therapeutics Market was valued at $3,293.0 Million in 2018. Experts anticipate it to reach $4,612 Million by 2026.
This report shows the rapidly growing prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder. It also shows the deficit of Autism Treatment Providers. As a result, the Autism Treament market is anticipated to grow exponentially.
Communication & Behavioral Therapies are the dominating segment of the market share. ABA therapy is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period.
SOS Franchising showcases one of lowest franchise fees in the industry. Therefore, it’s easier than ever to open your own ABA therapy business and watch it GROW.
Current Corporate Units
Multiple revenue streams help maintain steady cash flow.
For instance, you can get paid by
- Health insurance carriers (in-network and out-of-network)
- Cash (from affluent clientele)
- Scholarships and grants (from eligible families)
- School contracts (from federal funds)
You choose where your business will be located
We have many territories available!
Where do you want to open your own SOS center?
Go Into Business FOR Yourself… Not BY Yourself
SOS Franchising provides training and support to our franchisees.
SOS Franchising will provide you with all the tools you need to run a successful business.
- FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT TEAM- will help you sign the contract, start an LLC, select a territory, develop the layout of the building, furnish your center, and acquire licensing.
- TRAINING TEAM- will help you hire staff, provide a 2 week in person training at our corporate office in Houston TX, be present for your grand opening, and provide ongoing assistance throughout your contract
- MARKETING TEAM- will show you to make to most of our branding, train you in the most effective client acquisition strategies, provide national marketing campaigns, and form national partnerships with several universities.
- SUPPORT TEAM- will provide unlimited support to you and your key staff, do quality assurance checks, and help you obtain the prestigous BHCOE Accreditation.
Meet Our Founder, Nichole Daher
Nichole is an autism Mom with a mission to help children on the spectrum grow into independent adults. Her business model combins of the most effective methods of ABA science with a fun, safe environment to encourage the most progress possible!
After the original two centers filled to capacity, Nichole founded SOS Franchising in order to share her mission with other passionate business owners.
Nichole is passionate about helping children with autism and growing SOS into a successful national franchise organization.
Steps to Ownership
Then enjoy the whirlwind that comes with site selection, initial and ongoing training, and the Grand Opening of your Success on the Spectrum franchise!
We are excited to have you join us at SOS, as we rapidly expand our brand across the nation.